Gaming Looking for Someone to Lets Play with PS4

Hi I'm starting a new YouTube channel and looking for a Let's Play partner.

I'm looking for someone to do funny moments with but also play single player games together.. kinda like game grumps for an example.

Looking for anyone
- +18 years old
- have ps4
- good mic because i talk through discord or skype if needed
- who can just have fun playing games talking about random stuff from and have fun

The idea is to do funny moments in like GTA, Bo3, Destiny, or any other multiplayer game and then do lets play like Uncharted, Batman, Last of Us, or other single player games. The plan to make that work was to screen share so we both see whats happening.

Add me on PSN: Anjim Plays and my Skype: Anjim.Lobby or message me and we can set up a time

I'd be up for this :) I play PS4 and I have most the games you mentioned.
Feel free to check out my channel and let me know if you'd like to try sort something out together.
I'm from the UK so my time zone is GMT if that also makes a difference.

I'd be up for this :) I play PS4 and I have most the games you mentioned.
Feel free to check out my channel and let me know if you'd like to try sort something out together.
I'm from the UK so my time zone is GMT if that also makes a difference.

I would love too. Leave any contact info so I can contact you and see if we can try something. My PSN is OD_Zeus

i want in on this you mentioned most of my favourite games and my 2nd favourite YouTube channel Danny and Arin are comedy Geniuses.
P.s. are you guys american because I live in Australia.
my PSN is (AxedentArize) ;)

I would love too. Leave any contact info so I can contact you and see if we can try something. My PSN is OD_Zeus
Hey dude, tried to PM you on here but I don't see how I can and I can't find any where else I can contact you, so if you just drop me a message on my youtube or twitter then we can talk more about it and try get the ball rolling :)

Back