Gaming Looking for someone to collaborate with Minecraft Gaming

here is my disc if you're interested in minecraft collaboration with me, bare in my mind i have only uploaded two vids, but am very experienced with minecraft, playing for almost 2 yrs now. discord me if inetrested Mahi#3170 . i am 14 if you were interested.

Hey bro I added you, I’d love to make some vids with you, I’ve been wanting to do a big smp series
That sounds awesome man just wondering whats your discord username I've been getting lots of spam friend requests and been blocking them so I can just friend you myself. A minecraft SMP sounds fun and I have a few bigger friends who do youtube with 3k+ subs so maybe they could do it too not sure tho. You'll have to inform me about the details.[DOUBLEPOST=1515851906,1515851823][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Justin, my name is Jared or Joru, as referred to by my YouTube name, and I was looking at you channel and I was interested in doing some Minecraft Collaborations and get to know you more! You can find my YouTube channel at Joru
Sounds good man If you could tell me your discord username if you have it I can add you and we can do a few videos together :D

Back