Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CanuckKidsTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just uploaded my second vid and I was looking for some feedback. My channel is about the day to day things of being a dad. I was worried that my first video was perhaps a little to serious/dry so i thought I would try and liven this one up a little

What I'm wondering about is
  • whether, as a talking head, i've managed to stay interesting...?
  • does adding the images i've used throughout lighten the moment?
  • Are my videos too long?
  • Am i too close to the camera?
  • MY videos are not scripted so on occasion I trail off or forget where i was going...I tend to not do too many cuts because I feel that screwups are part of real life and can be used
My Channel

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, I like what you're trying to do. The videos are probably too long for what you're trying to do. You should focus each video on a particular topic or discussion and try and be succinct and inject some humour. 5-6 minute clips would be better for this type of channel I think.

Cheers, Keep it up!

CanuckKidsTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thx, I was wondering about that, the time just kind of got away from me..never thought i could talk for so long on one subject.

Reactions: ShawnMcCallum

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try jump cuts to cut down on time, if you see any of my videos I have 5 times as much footage as i include in the cut. I think brevity and the snappy edits help keep viewers engaged. Just filter more and use the best bits!