Gaming LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO COLLABORATE WITH!

AlastorYT

Reaction score
Before you fill out the servey here are somethings about me, well as you know I am a youtuber and I am 14 years old. I do youtube because it makes me happy and takes other problems off of my mind. On my channel I post funny moment "montages" and commentaries to entertain others. If you would like to check out my channel search up AlastorYT (for some reason this site won't let me put in the link).

DISCLAIMER: The main games I play are Minecraft and CS:GO so if you play a game like Heartstone, this may not be the place for you! PLEASE BE MATURE!!!!!

Answer These Short Questions Below To Apply! (Copy Paste The Questions Below or Just Number Them)

1)What is your youtube channel? *
Link it (This is how I, Alastor, will be able to evaluate your video quality)!
Your answer:

2)How old are you?
If you are younger than 12 years old you have no chance, sorry :(
Your Answer:

3)What microphone do you use? *
If you use an off-brand microphone or a cheap crappy one, the chances of making it in become lower!
Your answer:

4)What is your skype? *
In order for me to let you know if you are in, I will need your skype to contact you and add you to the crew's group chat!
Your answer:

NEXT

fuzzycupid

Reaction score
Hey, Im trying to find some people to record and ARK SE SMP with me. I already have 2 ppl. I was wondering if you'd like to join. Ill give u all details about it if ur interested.

Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1)What is your youtube channel? *
Link it (This is how I, Alastor, will be able to evaluate your video quality)!
Your answer: www. youtube .com /channel /UCKPIcfg7dU8yuCIf7UAB8LQ

2)How old are you?
If you are younger than 12 years old you have no chance, sorry :(
Your Answer: im 13 on spetember 19 ill be 14 ;P

3)What microphone do you use? *
If you use an off-brand microphone or a cheap crappy one, the chances of making it in become lower!
Your answer: Blue Snowball with a popfilter and a mic stand, as of right now i use my headset mic which is the same quality.

4)What is your skype? *
In order for me to let you know if you are in, I will need your skype to contact you and add you to the crew's group chat!
Your answer: it's Facebook:aeroaspire

my facebook is connected to skype, it works.