Gaming Looking for People to Collaborate with on Xbox One

Gunshot501

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am Looking for a couple people to group up with and make some entertaining videos. We will grow together and share subs. Currently I am gaining on 1k subs but most of them are inactive and I wish to regain those active subs. My YouTube Channel is Gunshot501 you can contact me there or here on this post.

Requirements:
Xbox One
Thrill for making videos
Don't have to have many subs as long as you are dedicated

I don't care how many subs you have as I remember when I was first starting off without anyone to help. I want to change that and grow with anyone and everyone.

Games I Currently have:
Battlefield 1 and Hardline
Black Ops 3
Infinite Warfare
Fortnight Battle Royal
Gears Of War
GTA V
Minecraft
Need For Speed (Rivals and regular)
Plants VS Zombies
Rocket League
Titan Fall 2
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Rainbow six siege
WWII

Last edited:

Aniel Molina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I’d love to collaborate just that I don’t have many subs as I am a new channel but I have Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege GTA V, Fortnite, and Battlefield 1. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege. I also have a mic if you’d like to talk over Xbox[DOUBLEPOST=1508127282,1508127084][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’d love to collaborate just that I don’t have many subs as I am a new channel but I have Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege GTA V, Fortnite, and Battlefield 1. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege. I also have a mic if you’d like to talk over Xbox
In addition to what I said, the link that is associated with my account isn’t my acual YouTube channel

Gunshot501

Reaction score
I’d love to collaborate just that I don’t have many subs as I am a new channel but I have Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege GTA V, Fortnite, and Battlefield 1. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege. I also have a mic if you’d like to talk over Xbox[DOUBLEPOST=1508127282,1508127084][/DOUBLEPOST]
In addition to what I said, the link that is associated with my account isn’t my acual YouTube channel
Hey If you want to collab just send me a message on Xbox.

Battlefield

Reaction score
Hello,
We have almost 130k subs looking for someone to collab on GTA and Rainbow six (Xbox One)
Fresh Freddy#5640

OZARK GAMING 76

Reaction score
if you are still interstead in collabs let me know my tag is Str8Camo187 I have minecraft gta v fortnite and bunch others hit me up on here or wherever is convenient

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds fun, I've been looking for people who don't care about subs and just wanna make videos and have fun. I'd be happy to collaborate with you, my gamertag is Doctor Blue99 or send me a message on twitter or something :)