angietalksalot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello fellow vloggers!

Myself and another YouTuber are interested in getting a small group (4-5 people) together to make a collab video for each of our channels. We could do any type of "YouTube Challenge" like smash or pass for example or any other type of videos you have an idea for but need more than one person to make! We are open on specifics for this so please share your suggestions with us!

We are also flexible on when we would all meetup to do this, but we are hoping to do it sometime during the month of July. We would dedicate an entire day to filming all of the videos on our own individual cameras. We could do all videos in one location or in different locations, it really depends on how far everyone is geographically from one another and how much time would be needed to travel between locations.

We are in our early twenties and would prefer to collab with other YouTubers ages 17-25 (if your are 16 or 26 we won't exclude you, lol, just giving a general range) since our target audiences are likely similar. ALSO, you need to be within an hour or two of Chicago and be willing to drive to a Chicago suburb (about 40 mins outside the city) to take part in this collab. Exact location isn't determined yet, due to not knowing where everyone is located, but once we know this information, we will try and find a middle point for all of us!

Both myself and this other YouTuber (CodeNixon is his channel, BTW) have not collaborated with anyone else before so it will be a first for us and we would love for you to join us! If you are interested in wanting to know more let me know ASAP and we can talk specifics through YouTube DM!

Looking forward to what we can create together! :)

xoxo, Angie

Reactions: wolfmxmans

AshtheMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello fellow vloggers!

Myself and another YouTuber are interested in getting a small group (4-5 people) together to make a collab video for each of our channels. We could do any type of "YouTube Challenge" like smash or pass for example or any other type of videos you have an idea for but need more than one person to make! We are open on specifics for this so please share your suggestions with us!

We are also flexible on when we would all meetup to do this, but we are hoping to do it sometime during the month of July. We would dedicate an entire day to filming all of the videos on our own individual cameras. We could do all videos in one location or in different locations, it really depends on how far everyone is geographically from one another and how much time would be needed to travel between locations.

We are in our early twenties and would prefer to collab with other YouTubers ages 17-25 (if your are 16 or 26 we won't exclude you, lol, just giving a general range) since our target audiences are likely similar. ALSO, you need to be within an hour or two of Chicago and be willing to drive to a Chicago suburb (about 40 mins outside the city) to take part in this collab. Exact location isn't determined yet, due to not knowing where everyone is located, but once we know this information, we will try and find a middle point for all of us!

Both myself and this other YouTuber (CodeNixon is his channel, BTW) have not collaborated with anyone else before so it will be a first for us and we would love for you to join us! If you are interested in wanting to know more let me know ASAP and we can talk specifics through YouTube DM!

xoxo, Angie
I'm in a suburb just out of Chicago and have been meaning to do a challenge video sometime soon. I do everything from comedy, vlogs, and I talk a lot about the LGBTQIA+ community (I'm transgender). Overall, it's a pretty sturdy channel and I am very familiar with collaborations.

Everything_bilal

Reaction score
Hey I'm a youtuber in the Chicago suburbs and I'd love to colab with you guys. My channel is called everything bilal

angietalksalot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm a youtuber in the Chicago suburbs and I'd love to colab with you guys. My channel is called everything bilal
Hi everything_bilal! Your channel link above is not working properly. Please reach out to me via YouTube or any social platform so that we can talk about collabing opportunities! We have not done a collaboration with anybody yet, but are still interested! I think it would be fun if there were like 4 of us! The more people we have, the larger our reach is and the better our chances of gaining viewers across all channels! :) Hope to hear from you soon!
- Angie

wolfmxmans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If it was the time when I used to live in the States I would have love to collaborate with you but ain't anymore cause I moved back to London, England.

But I hope you get to collab with someone soon :)

varshanagarur

Reaction score
I live ni chicago but online collaborations are best!! I do comedy type things!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ucanuke2017

Reaction score
Hello fellow vloggers!

xoxo, Angie
Are you still interested in collaborating with other Chicago YouTubers?