Comedy Looking for people to colab with.

Connor S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm Connor and I'm looking for people to collaborate with.

So my channel is all about comedy. I am trying to branch out and grow as a content creator and I think doing that means having to colab with other Youtubers.

I'm looking for funny people who don't hate me. I'm mainly looking for people to join in skits and other videos. Like maybe to talk about something they know a good amount about.

Please, if you have any interest, message me. Thank you for reading and I hope we collaborate soon. Bye!

Reactions: The Humble JuanB

nastynas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
If you're from Calgary I'm down for it :D

Connor S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you're from Calgary I'm down for it :D
I'm not but we could work out a colab over Skype that doesn't involve us being in the same room together. If you have any interest in that message me on Skype. My username is live: peepconnor . Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon. Bye!

Last edited:

The Humble JuanB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
what ideas do you have?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could be interested in this. Im not sure exactly what kind of collaboration you are looking for but let me know your ideas:) I have done quite a few collabs and found out that it if one of the best ways to grow my channel. I have been so lucky to get a video featured on some bigger channels gaining 150+ subs over night

Stove180

Reaction score
awesome vids, would love to collab, i am a loner by myself no body close to me/ friends wants to make vids, sure lets collab! i make short sketch comedy videos, i can edit something together to add in one of your vids, i have a series on my channel called you might be a blank if,if interested at all hit me up, im 28 , i try to do one sketch comedy and one gameplay vid a week, i am currently doing a murder mystery month series of vids, for october check them out if interested, i am down for what ever!