Gaming Looking for PC montage makers to collab

CarbonS15

Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for people who do montages/funny videos. As you can see on my channel i'm more racing game and GTA V focused. Main reason is because i'm not comfortable with talking. I live in ECT +2 time zone, playing time is 8:00 to 13:00 or 14:00 to 22:00. I would be interested in other games. The only requirement is to have a similar time and similar type of content, because i have college and that eats up most of my days. Sub number doesn't matter. So if you're a new youtuber, don't be shy to contact me, will be happy to help anyone out.

Last edited:

schekal

Reaction score
I'm interested if you would like to collab with me. :p

CarbonS15

Reaction score
Well first of all, you're more of a lets play type youtuber. I'm just saying this because i'm not really of the talkative type. Are you planning on playing/are any racing games? What times of the day do you play?

schekal

Reaction score
Well first of all, you're more of a lets play type youtuber. I'm just saying this because i'm not really of the talkative type. Are you planning on playing/are any racing games? What times of the day do you play?
Yes, I am playing GTA V but I haven't recorded any episode because I didn't got anyone to play with. I mostly play from 15:00-16:30 or 21:00-23:30(GMT+2), depends on the day.

CarbonS15

Reaction score
Add me on Steam: CarbonS15 (with the same profile picture).