Gaming Looking For Partners/Friends (PC)

UpBeat

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to collab with, and not just make this collab a one-time thing, I wanna have a partner that I can grow with, and have fun with on youtube for a very long time. And don't expect me to make a video with you the day I met you, or a few days after we have been talking, because I wanna know if the friendship is good another so both of us can have fun and will not feel like we're being forced to be friends.

I'm looking for someone to collab with. I don't have any strict requirements or anything like that, I'd just prefer that you have a decent microphone, PC and whatnot... and of course that you know at least some of the basic stuff with editing videos, making thumbnails etc. But that is for the setup/software requirements. I'm looking for someone who I could click with and would have as a friend, opposed to just making videos together for the sole sake of making a collab and nothing else. I feel as though the viewers might find it quite stale if we record videos together, but we have no connection other than that we both record videos. It's like comparing the kind of conversations you have in private with one of your good friends, and just taking someone random out of the street to talk with them the same way you do with the one good friend of yours. The conversation would be different, and you'd definitely notice the difference between those two conversations.

The content I'm hoping to make with this partner is Funny Moment content so if you're interested you could contact me by sending me a link to a group that you made on Discord and I'll join as soon as possible or by talking to me by twitter @UpbeatGamingYT

Subscribers I Have : 647

Last edited:

SvdtTV

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to collab with, and not just make this collab a one-time thing, I wanna have a partner that I can grow with, and have fun with on youtube for a very long time. And don't expect me to make a video with you the day I met you, or a few days after we have been talking, because I wanna know if the friendship is good another so both of us can have fun and will not feel like we're being forced to be friends.

I'm looking for someone to collab with. I don't have any strict requirements or anything like that, I'd just prefer that you have a decent microphone, PC and whatnot... and of course that you know at least some of the basic stuff with editing videos, making thumbnails etc. But that is for the setup/software requirements. I'm looking for someone who I could click with and would have as a friend, opposed to just making videos together for the sole sake of making a collab and nothing else. I feel as though the viewers might find it quite stale if we record videos together, but we have no connection other than that we both record videos. It's like comparing the kind of conversations you have in private with one of your good friends, and just taking someone random out of the street to talk with them the same way you do with the one good friend of yours. The conversation would be different, and you'd definitely notice the difference between those two conversations.

The content I'm hoping to make with this partner is Funny Moment content so if you're interested you could contact me by sending me a link to a group that you made on Discord and I'll join as soon as possible or by talking to me by twitter @UpbeatGamingYT
How many subs do you have?

SvdtTV

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to add the amount of subs I have I'll edit it right now, also I have 647 subs I know it isn't much xD
Great i have 670[DOUBLEPOST=1477430368,1477430315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, I forgot to add the amount of subs I have I'll edit it right now, also I have 647 subs I know it isn't much xD
Are you playing games on pc? If yes im verry intrested in a collab

UpBeat

Reaction score
Great i have 670[DOUBLEPOST=1477430368,1477430315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you playing games on pc? If yes im verry intrested in a collab
Yes I do play games on PC just contact me on twitter and we can talk more about this

God chap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here's a Discord group for you and I I guess. We can talk thru there.
Before that, If you are interested, some facts about me:
  • I'm 16.
  • I Have no subs (I'm not asking for subs so you don't even have to put my channel in the description if we do make videos)
  • My games: CS:GO, Paladins, G-mod,COD:BO3 (No DLC), DayZ Standalone, Fistful of frags, Nether, and some others.
  • I have experience with editing like a lot I would say & I do some "Graphic design" so I know about making thumbnails, banners, etc.
  • My timezone is AST (Atlantic Standard time) or UTC/GMT -4 hours.
Discord Server:
/scE7x (add "https://" & "discord.gg") (had to put it like that cause I can't post links)