• Zamination

• Mr. Fudgemonkeyz

• Black plasma studios

Results are only viewable after voting.

Twan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Hi my YouTube is Twancraft and though I have extremely limited resources I am hoping to started an animated Minecraft series right now I'm simply improving my skills and trying to get myself out there I'm 16 and know the basics of blender if you would like to join in and help a sub would be nice as well as a group I can actively collaboration with mainly through email. antwrams3642@wsfcsstudents.net I am also on soundtrap; Twancraft. Tik Tok ; _twancraft_ patreon ; Twancraft and Instagram ; Twancraft_studios As of now I have plans for the series but I'm just trying to get some animations out there. I plan on starting the series when i graduate in 2021 and have more time on my hands freshman year of college.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi my YouTube is Twancraft and though I have extremely limited resources I am hoping to started an animated Minecraft series right now I'm simply improving my skills and trying to get myself out there I'm 16 and know the basics of blender if you would like to join in and help a sub would be nice as well as a group I can actively collaboration with mainly through email. antwrams3642@wsfcsstudents.net I am also on soundtrap; Twancraft. Tik Tok ; _twancraft_ patreon ; Twancraft and Instagram ; Twancraft_studios As of now I have plans for the series but I'm just trying to get some animations out there. I plan on starting the series when i graduate in 2021 and have more time on my hands freshman year of college.

Welcome. :)

Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

Reactions: Twan