Gaming Looking For Minecraft and Black ops 3 collaboration

Which type of Game do you prefer out of Minecraft and Black ops 3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Very excited to Record with amazing new You Tubers and i would like to post minecraft mini-games (PC) and also i would love to play black ops 3 (also PC) with others. I have 126 subs and i would like people to join at a similar size. Also regarding black ops 3, its still a relatively games meaning there are lots of commentary and theory opportunities available so i would not mind making a commentary/debate.

1.Must be over 55 subs (unless you get really high views regularly)
2.Gaming (minecraft and black ops 3 only).
3.Willing to do Gaming commentaries.
4.Must leave your channel link and skype (this is so i can contact and view your channel)

Hopefully we can make a great collab and show growth to both our channels. Also i aim for both sides to produce and learn to get better content.

P.S. Enjoy and hopefully we will both enjoy and grow at the same time!

I am Very excited to Record with amazing new You Tubers and i would like to post minecraft mini-games (PC) and also i would love to play black ops 3 (also PC) with others. I have 126 subs and i would like people to join at a similar size. Also regarding black ops 3, its still a relatively games meaning there are lots of commentary and theory opportunities available so i would not mind making a commentary/debate.

1.Must be over 55 subs (unless you get really high views regularly)
2.Gaming (minecraft and black ops 3 only).
3.Willing to do Gaming commentaries.
4.Must leave your channel link and skype (this is so i can contact and view your channel)

Hopefully we can make a great collab and show growth to both our channels. Also i aim for both sides to produce and learn to get better content.

P.S. Enjoy and hopefully we will both enjoy and grow at the same time!
Hi man I would love to collab I almost hit 40 subs but I get like 70/25 views every video my skype is cristianorazz
thank you for your time my channel is called Razz Plays

I am willing to do both! Mostly minecraft though, even though I play a lot of black ops 3 too. The reason is that I only have black ops 3 on ps4. I could probably get it for pc too, but for commentaries and just talking to you and debating about black ops 3 could work meanwhile maybe focusing much on minecraft. I am also planning on totally changing my content on my channel. I have 51 subs as of now! the youtube name is following, and write it exactly as it says: weagengaming

I am willing to do both! Mostly minecraft though, even though I play a lot of black ops 3 too. The reason is that I only have black ops 3 on ps4. I could probably get it for pc too, but for commentaries and just talking to you and debating about black ops 3 could work meanwhile maybe focusing much on minecraft. I am also planning on totally changing my content on my channel. I have 51 subs as of now! the youtube name is following, and write it exactly as it says: weagengaming
it says your channel does not exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back