Gaming Looking for lower Channels to play on Pc

Dauglybutcool21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for youtubers that would like to collaborate with me. I have a Discord server: Join if you want to talk to me. I have these games if you want to play with me
- Stick Fight: The Game
- Team Fortress 2
- Terraria
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Who's Your Daddy
- Hide and Shriek
- Garry's Mod
- Half Dead
- Blood and Bacon
- Brawlhalla
- Paladins
- Fortnite (battle Royale)
- Minecraft
I know I don't have that much good games, but I'm broke.
I'm ok with anyone who is ok with any age limit.
Check out my YouTube channel: not here yet[DOUBLEPOST=1511233403,1511233253][/DOUBLEPOST]xv[DOUBLEPOST=1511233784][/DOUBLEPOST]My discord name is Dauglybutcool 21#1542
YouTube is Dauglybutcool 21

Dauglybutcool21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I am YellowGamesta with SurgeTV! SurgeTV is a group that consists of seven YouTubers and they all post to the same channel! We are currently looking to recruit the last five members!

Think you are good enough to join? Send a video submission showing what you are to pruitt.jason988@gmail.com
what do you mean by that and is it online?

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hell Yeah im down add me on steam cosmicstrawberryYT I’m down for some gmod when can ya play

YaBoiiJT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am down to join you, this might be a bit late but i just started youtube its been a dream hobby I want to start, I have Gary's Mod and well fortnite, but we can work our way up to success. I'm 19 years old and willing to take this serious. I'll be looking forward to working with you.

Steam: jaytee98

Discord: JayTee#0747