Gaming Looking for gamers to collaborate with (PC & Xbox)

ICEMonk71

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there!
I am Jack or ICEMonk and I am here to see if anyone wants to collaborate with me and a couple friends
There are a few requirements that are in place, but exceptions can be made if you are close to these requirements

Me and my friends are looking for people around the 18+ age range, since we're all around or over that, and we want a more mature setting.
Games
We aim to play anything, and what everyone has, and what everyone is comfortable recording together.
Platform
We are looking for people who predominately play on the PC as everyone plays and records games on a PC.
However! A couple of us play on the xbox one, so we are also looking for people who are happy to play and record on that platform too.

So if this sounds like a gig you want to get involved in, by all means get involved!
you can also drop me a line at dengamerjack over on skype too!

UltimateHersh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man! Some games I have are: Gmod, L4D 1+2, CS:GO, GTA V and killing floor, I'm getting some more games in January as well so if you want to collab later as well I can get basically any game you want

ICEMonk71

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sure thing, if you have sent a friend req on skype, then I shall sort it out later