Gaming Looking For Funny Pc Gamers to Collab With !

Bleu

(REPOST) [NEED ASAP]
YO whats up my name is Bleu
I'm a youtuber with 790 subs and i also stream on twitch pretty often
i'm looking for a few people who play pc games and have a funny personality preferably
ill be stream and recording almost everyday trying to grind to my first 1k and also help others grind as well !

looking for:
players either 17+ or 18+ just a more mature type of gamer who can make s**t just as funny as i can

games: overwatch, warzone, fall guys, dbfz, valorant, brawlhalla, smash ultimate, doom eternal, gmod, left 4 dead 2, apex legends, rainbow six, rogue company, naruto ninja storm 4, spell break etc you get the point we can play hella games

someone with an open schedule

good quality mic

if anyone is interested message me here
or join my discord !

Im 20 was trying to get into uploading regularly, i got a couple of them games, pineapple#6553 thats my discord if you want to message me there

How is it going Bleu, I just checked out your channel and I think we might be able to make something work. I just finished editing a Spell Break video that should post this afternoon. If you'd like to get a hold of me we can chat on discord (Justin Caldwell#0219), Skype (Justint.caldwell), or hit me up on my email (Yourgenerationgamer@gmail.com). Hope to hear from you. Here's the link to my channel so you can check it out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLca-qPGu9m1h7BB_A3eESw?view_as=subscriber

Im 20 was trying to get into uploading regularly, i got a couple of them games, leever#6553 thats my discord if you want to message me there (i put my old discord on there by accident leever is the right one)

I joined the server awhile ago and it didn't seem to live up to what you said sorry plus I found another group anyway xd

I joined the server awhile ago and it didn't seem to live up to what you said sorry plus I found another group anyway xd
yeah i talk every now and then but everyone wasnt really active so id just be busy most of the time im getting my schedule together though, its all good man

Hi, I'm 29 years old started my youtube channel about a week ago, i have a bunch of pc games and console games I would like to colab with you. let me know. i have 120 subs and rising i hope lol.

Back