Gaming Looking for Content Creators

ReMixzGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone my name is ReMixz. I'm a live streamer on twitch. I'm looking for anyone that wants to join in a upcoming community with streamers and youtubers. I have a discord made already but I'm going to rework it since it die down throughout the months since I was busy with school. The games that I play on the PC are warzone, cold war, apex, minecraft, halo master chief collection, black ops 3 modded zombies, rainbow 6 siege and more. Mainly I want people from the US so others don't have any connection issues when playing together but if you're from somewhere that's no problem everyone is welcomed to join the server. The age group that I want to focus on playing with is at least 18+ if you are younger that probably wont be a problem. My discord is ReMixz#4895 if you guys are interested in joining. Hopefully we can have a decent size community and just relax and play games and make content. Thank you guys!

KING_VENUS2833

Reaction score
I added you on discord as of right now I only play Minecraft on my pc

Zachmon1211

Reaction score
hey just sent a friend request now we can be a whole squad on each game or almost a squad hahahaha

chomo

Reaction score
I want to show you one exclusive program called (BTC PROFIT SEARCH AND MINING PHRASES), which can make you a rich man, and maybe even a billionaire!

This program searches for Bitcoin wallets with a balance, and tries to find a secret phrase for them to get full access to the lost wallet!

Run the program and wait, and in order to increase your chances, install the program on all computers available to you, at work, with your friends, with your relatives, you can also ask your classmates to use the program, so your chances will increase tenfold!
Remember the more computers you use, the higher your chances of getting the treasure!

Video:

Free Download:

chomo

Reaction score
I want to show you one exclusive program called (BTC PROFIT SEARCH AND MINING PHRASES), which can make you a rich man, and maybe even a billionaire!

This program searches for Bitcoin wallets with a balance, and tries to find a secret phrase for them to get full access to the lost wallet!

Run the program and wait, and in order to increase your chances, install the program on all computers available to you, at work, with your friends, with your relatives, you can also ask your classmates to use the program, so your chances will increase tenfold!
Remember the more computers you use, the higher your chances of getting the treasure!

Video:

Free Download:

chomo

Reaction score

Video:

Free Download:

chomo

Reaction score

Video:

Free Download:

chomo

Reaction score

Video:

Free Download: