Gaming Looking for committed PC Group

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone. I'm a Scottish YouTuber who is 20 years old and I am looking for people that play mainly on PC (maybe Xbox as well) who are committed to making videos and will not quit any time soon. We would be playing a variety of games although nothing is set in stone at the moment and I would be willing to get new games for recording. Some of the games I have on PC at the moment are GMOD, GTA V, ARK : Survival Evolved, Depth, The Forest, Move Or Die. I have a lot more but those are just some I want to record in. You can check my channel to get a feel for what I do and if you'd be a fit for collaborating.

I would be looking for people who were ideally above the age of 16 although I may consider people younger as long you don't have a squeaky voice You would also ideally have a good mic with no static/feedback and I would prefer to have people that aren't just starting out on YouTube and would like people who already have videos under their belt so to speak.

This group would also not be recording with the same people over and over. I'll set it up but you can feel free to record with only 1 person or without me so it's flexible to accommodate for people working and..... well their life haha.

So yeah if you're interested then leave a message below with a way to contact you and I'll hit you up!

SamuelBrice

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm currently recruiting for a youtube group, would you be interested in joining? We have a range of people of ages with subs from 30 to 4K , we play a wide range of games and aim to record regularly

Vebula

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey for sure i would be down im 18 and from London
im new to this website so it says my channel inst real but
if interested please add my Skype
matttdearman