Other Looking for collaborators in the tech department

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey guys I'm looking to collaborate with anyone in the tech category of YouTube capable of producing high quality content.

Example of a collaboration video:
→ Joined review and thoughts of a certain product pertaining to tech or computers
→ Cable management ideas
and much more... if anyone is interested let me know, this way we can all network between each other to reach out to more people.

GeauxHARD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am definitely interested in this especially the topic of cable management ideas!

Let me know if you feel that my videos are up to par with the type of channel you would like to collaborate with.

My link is in my signature below.

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do tech related videos and i really love tech :) I give my best to make quality content, and i really like your channel.

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
@GeauxHARD awesome! Yeah you have great quality on your videos, cable management takes a lot of creativity sometimes so it would be great to get 2 different perspectives on it.

@Nebojsa032 you've got great quality as well! Unfortunately there's no translations on your videos so I'm not sure how you'd like to collaborate, but if you have any ideas let me know man :) and thank you!

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@GeauxHARD awesome! Yeah you have great quality on your videos, cable management takes a lot of creativity sometimes so it would be great to get 2 different perspectives on it.

@Nebojsa032 you've got great quality as well! Unfortunately there's no translations on your videos so I'm not sure how you'd like to collaborate, but if you have any ideas let me know man :) and thank you!
Well, i have English captions on some videos, like Jetion headphones review. And i plan to make them on every video :)

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
@Nebojsa032 well I'm up for anything, I think that would make a pretty unique video! That's great, are you translating yourself?

GeauxHARD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's the deadline for the cable management and how do you envision the collab going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IamZest

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello im interested in this collab for sure.

Skeltano

The Best YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've actually got a couple of friends opening up a tech channel soon enough that I'll be helping them out with, so I'll message you when that's up and running.