Gaming Looking for CO-OP partners for Minecraft and for a podcast

TheFreshMe4t

I've Got It
Hey there guys! I'm currently on the prowl for a CO-OP buddy to do some minecraft with, to do adventure maps to be specific. Im also wanting to possible record some podcasts with them about general things like movies, games, tv shows and day to day events.

If you think this is you please leave a comment below or add me on skype: freshme4t

BUT.. I'm looking for a mature partner around the age of 15-17. Someone that is mature for their age but not a buzz kill. Fun and energetic when appropriate but not a squeaker that just says random stuff and makes farting noises with his mouth.. :p

So please I'm sure this will be tons of fun and I do 90% of my recordings on the weekend.

I'm up for the job. sounds like some good times will be had, I added you're skype feel free to PM me whenever

Hey there guys! I'm currently on the prowl for a CO-OP buddy to do some minecraft with, to do adventure maps to be specific. Im also wanting to possible record some podcasts with them about general things like movies, games, tv shows and day to day events.

If you think this is you please leave a comment below or add me on skype: freshme4t

BUT.. I'm looking for a mature partner around the age of 15-17. Someone that is mature for their age but not a buzz kill. Fun and energetic when appropriate but not a squeaker that just says random stuff and makes farting noises with his mouth.. :p

So please I'm sure this will be tons of fun and I do 90% of my recordings on the weekend.
Sounds good I am cool with that I am over the age of 17 so that's fine and good for me anyway I am mature, funny, awesome, legendary etc..........the list goes on I will add you on skype and we can talk more if you like.;)

According to the replies I wanted to let you know I am interested aswell. I play minecraft since alpha 1.2.6, im 17 years old and I'm always enthousiastic!

and guys if youre going to be adding me on skype, please leave your YTTALK forum name in the friend request message :p

Back