Gaming Looking for CO-OP partners for Minecraft and for a podcast

TheFreshMe4t

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there guys! I'm currently on the prowl for a CO-OP buddy to do some minecraft with, to do adventure maps to be specific. Im also wanting to possible record some podcasts with them about general things like movies, games, tv shows and day to day events.

If you think this is you please leave a comment below or add me on skype: freshme4t

BUT.. I'm looking for a mature partner around the age of 15-17. Someone that is mature for their age but not a buzz kill. Fun and energetic when appropriate but not a squeaker that just says random stuff and makes farting noises with his mouth.. :p

So please I'm sure this will be tons of fun and I do 90% of my recordings on the weekend.

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I'm up for the job. sounds like some good times will be had, I added you're skype feel free to PM me whenever

Ashleyb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there guys! I'm currently on the prowl for a CO-OP buddy to do some minecraft with, to do adventure maps to be specific. Im also wanting to possible record some podcasts with them about general things like movies, games, tv shows and day to day events.

If you think this is you please leave a comment below or add me on skype: freshme4t

BUT.. I'm looking for a mature partner around the age of 15-17. Someone that is mature for their age but not a buzz kill. Fun and energetic when appropriate but not a squeaker that just says random stuff and makes farting noises with his mouth.. :p

So please I'm sure this will be tons of fun and I do 90% of my recordings on the weekend.
Sounds good I am cool with that I am over the age of 17 so that's fine and good for me anyway I am mature, funny, awesome, legendary etc..........the list goes on I will add you on skype and we can talk more if you like.;)

Custard Creamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
17 Year Old Here. And I would be interested. Add me on skype to talk about it if you want me involved.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i would like to join, how long should the podcasts be?

ByVuzed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
According to the replies I wanted to let you know I am interested aswell. I play minecraft since alpha 1.2.6, im 17 years old and I'm always enthousiastic!

TheFreshMe4t

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks everyone for the replies and the podcast length for people interested would be 45min-1hr

TheFreshMe4t

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
and guys if youre going to be adding me on skype, please leave your YTTALK forum name in the friend request message :p