Gaming Looking for channels to collaborate with!

Glenwin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello!
I have a small youtube channel called TheGlenwin where I make videos on funny gaming moments. I like to stream on Twitch too but my internet is pretty s**t so RIP quality.
I haven't uploaded anything in quite a while but i'm hoping to kick start the regular uploads again and was thinking about collaborating with some other channels.
None of my friends have channels of their own so it'd be nice to collaborate with other youtubers.
Im 18, UK and play a variety of PC games, usually survival games and I also play PS4, usually Rainbow Six Siege.
Anyone interested in playing with me and maybe a few mates just reply to this thread.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Glenwin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what kind of games
On PC I have quite a lot of games, my Steam name's TheGlenwin if you wanna check out my games. On ps4 I pretty much only play siege but I also have FIFA 17.

Natical

Reaction score
Is there a age group you are looking for? I'm 14 so if that is a problem its fine.

It would be great to make funny moments with you! I recently started my channel and want to make funny moments type videos. My steam name is alexiscool940 if you would like to check the games I have.

Contact methods -
Discord - Itz Natical
Skype - alexiscool940