Looking for channel feedback :)

Dr. Creepster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey people!
I am looking for some feedback on my channel since i'm not quite sure if i got everything right. I am a Horror storyteller btw :)
What i am mostly concerned about is:
-Level Between Voice and music
-Is the mic good enough?
-is the voice acting okay or am i better off without it?
-Is the editing okay?
Thanks in advance!

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Watched a couple of your videos! Loved them. I think you've got a great story telling voice. Audio quality is excellent. Music choice is excellent. Here are a few suggestions however:

- I think your thumbnails could use some work. Instead of outright showing the ghosts/demons, try having them very faint or barely visible. This will add a sense of intrigue and suspense to your videos and your channel. Also, in some of the thumbnails the font doesn't contrast too well with the images and so you can't really make out what's written.

- Channel Banner could also use work. It's important to throw your name in as this is good branding for your channel. Helps people remember you easily if they keep seeing your channel name

I quickly made a thumbnail on Photoshop of the sort of thing you could maybe try (below). Of course at the end of the day it's your channel and you should go with what you like best :)

Keep up the good work though. Your content is excellent!

Thumb.png

Reactions: Dr. Creepster

Quirkypoo

Reaction score
Hey bud!

Gave some of your vids a watch over, good stuff honestly. I've listened to quite a few audio books in my time and honestly your voice acting quality is up to just as good as some of the books I've listened to. The sound editing is great, the balance between your voice and the music is well balanced. The sound quality of your mic is brilliant too.

I think the channel as a whole looks great, however as said above there's no harm in chucking your channel name and even some links to other websites you have if you wanted to!

I would even go as far to say I would listen to your stories before bed if they weren't so scary and probably give me nightmares hahaha.

Keep it up bud you've got something good going there!!

QuirkyPoo

Reactions: Dr. Creepster

Dr. Creepster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Watched a couple of your videos! Loved them. I think you've got a great story telling voice. Audio quality is excellent. Music choice is excellent. Here are a few suggestions however:

- I think your thumbnails could use some work. Instead of outright showing the ghosts/demons, try having them very faint or barely visible. This will add a sense of intrigue and suspense to your videos and your channel. Also, in some of the thumbnails the font doesn't contrast too well with the images and so you can't really make out what's written.

- Channel Banner could also use work. It's important to throw your name in as this is good branding for your channel. Helps people remember you easily if they keep seeing your channel name

I quickly made a thumbnail on Photoshop of the sort of thing you could maybe try (below). Of course at the end of the day it's your channel and you should go with what you like best :)

View attachment 41017
Thanks for the great feedback!!
I will definitely look into some Photoshop tutorials, so i can get better! The picture you made is way more interesting than what i can do :)
I will look into it! :D
Thanks again :D[DOUBLEPOST=1504877431,1504877307][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey bud!

Gave some of your vids a watch over, good stuff honestly. I've listened to quite a few audio books in my time and honestly your voice acting quality is up to just as good as some of the books I've listened to. The sound editing is great, the balance between your voice and the music is well balanced. The sound quality of your mic is brilliant too.

I think the channel as a whole looks great, however as said above there's no harm in chucking your channel name and even some links to other websites you have if you wanted to!

I would even go as far to say I would listen to your stories before bed if they weren't so scary and probably give me nightmares hahaha.

Keep it up bud you've got something good going there!!

QuirkyPoo
Wauw thanks m8! :D Then i will continue with the voiceacting :D
I will definitely also look into doing something with the banner and thumbnails :D

Reactions: Quirkypoo

Dr. Creepster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

View attachment 41017
Hey bro!
May i use the photo you made as thumbnail? I'll give you credit in the details :)