Gaming Looking for a YouTube partner!

Jaxx Plays

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I have been youtube for a few years now and I enjoy video production but the reason I started making videos was to make videos with a friend or a group of friends
I wanted to know if there is anyone else looking to have a youtube partner or friend that we could collab and make videos with.

I'm looking for more of a friend than a video making person.
The most important part is that we get along and that you have good enough equipment.
I'm 19 and looking for someone that is at least 17 and up

My skills are Editing, Graphic design, Marketing, Comedy and Video production.

thanks for reading and if you are interested my skype is: wolfgod17 (add me on there if you want to talk)
If you have any question just post down below

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
look who we have here, jaxx him self, looking for ANOTHER partner, what did finn not work out?

Reactions: Jaxx Plays

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you game on?

Jaxx Plays

Reaction score
Finn is just fine we just figured we needed more people to play with, plus this is a solo project that I need a friend with, but I'm sorry if you are upset that we decided you were not right for the group, seems kinda silly that you commented on this, but do what ya want man

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hey, everyone!

I have been youtube for a few years now and I enjoy video production but the reason I started making videos was to make videos with a friend or a group of friends
I wanted to know if there is anyone else looking to have a youtube partner or friend that we could collab and make videos with.

I'm looking for more of a friend than a video making person.
The most important part is that we get along and that you have good enough equipment.
I'm 19 and looking for someone that is at least 17 and up

My skills are Editing, Graphic design, Marketing, Comedy and Video production.

thanks for reading and if you are interested my skype is: wolfgod17 (add me on there if you want to talk)
If you have any question just post down below
hey man i just checked out your channel and i have to say i enjoyed it a lot and would love to make some videos with you. i myself make youtube videos, i know its shocking :). Ill be 16 in 2 months so sorry that I'm not in the age range :(, but i just started my channel about 2 months ago. within the next few weeks i am upgrading a lot of equipment. I'm getting a new webcam and a better microphone. Hope we can collab sometime. should be fun,

best regards,
RedDestruction

P.S if you winding why i signed reddestruction and my name on the forums is hazard master is because i changed my youtube name..so yea :)