Finished/Closed Looking for a permanent thumbnail artist ( who works for exposure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hello everyone...
I'm Matt (FastFire95) and I'm looking for someone to make thumbnails for all my current and future videos. ( basically my thumbnail artist) I will share your work and any social media links for every thumbnail you make !!!! Message me on here on on Twitter @mattstill70

Thanks !!!!

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That hurts
I agree. That's just being an a-hole for no reason and kinda uncalled for, imo.

But there is a valid point behind that. You have 37 followers on Twitter, 39 subs on YouTube, and your most viewed video has around 25 views. Working for exposure isn't really going to do all that much. And I'm not saying that to put you down, but that's just how YouTube works. You should wait until you have a much bigger following to offer exposure, because that's when it'll really count. Because right now, that thumbnail artist would probably get 4 subs at most. And you gotta consider how much time goes into making good looking thumbnails. The only way someone would consider being a permanent artist for you (or pretty much anyone) would be if you paid them. At least $5 a thumbnail. If you don't have money, you really should consider getting an income, because it really does help in growing a channel (paying for advertising, thumbnails, equipment, etc.)

Reactions: PickleStar

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I agree. That's just being an a-hole for no reason and kinda uncalled for, imo.

But there is a valid point behind that. You have 37 followers on Twitter, 39 subs on YouTube, and your most viewed video has around 25 views. Working for exposure isn't really going to do all that much. And I'm not saying that to put you down, but that's just how YouTube works. You should wait until you have a much bigger following to offer exposure, because that's when it'll really count. Because right now, that thumbnail artist would probably get 4 subs at most. And you gotta consider how much time goes into making good looking thumbnails. The only way someone would consider being a permanent artist for you (or pretty much anyone) would be if you paid them. At least $5 a thumbnail. If you don't have money, you really should consider getting an income, because it really does help in growing a channel (paying for advertising, thumbnails, equipment, etc.)
At least you said it in a nice way ... you've given me alot to think about[DOUBLEPOST=1523622493,1523621984][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! I'm Rhys, I run a small YouTube channel and do design in my spare time. I would love to work for you. Pls message me @wearecastudio on Twitter and we'll work something out.
Hi thanks ... can't find your Twitter?!?

Reactions: Realm Unknown

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
At least you said it in a nice way ... you've given me alot to think about[DOUBLEPOST=1523622493,1523621984][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi thanks ... can't find your Twitter?!?
Everyone stuggles up from the bottom at some point, it’s those who push through the tough parts and really work at it that ultimately see growth. My advice, focus on building that community who supports you for /you/, then see back about adding people onto the team, such as artists or editors. ;)

Reactions: videoeditgr

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That hurts
Not as much as telling people that "exposure" is something exchangeable or means of payment.
Exposure, never got a plate of food on my table,
only attracted more and more people offering more and more exposure.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.