Gaming Looking for a PC Gaming Funny moments group (5000+ Subs)(No Sub Requirement)

Social Gamer

Reaction score
I'm looking for other YouTubers to play csgo with and just make constant jokes and make eachother laugh and there veiwers laugh too.The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Discord.

Discord:Social Gamer #4844

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- H1Z1 (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Fortnite (PC)
- Pubg(PC)
- Unturned (PC)

bloodmoney207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
care to take pitty on me and collab with me sometime? lol been looking for people to game with and maybe do some collabs i been on YT for awhile 81 subs and close to 200+ vids i upload daily but as of late slowed down a little to promo and look for a group or somthing haha

Social Gamer

Reaction score
care to take pitty on me and collab with me sometime? lol been looking for people to game with and maybe do some collabs i been on YT for awhile 81 subs and close to 200+ vids i upload daily but as of late slowed down a little to promo and look for a group or somthing haha
What games do you have ? and where are you from ?

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I am really interested in your post, I have been trying to find similar people to record with too, when would you be available to record on a semi-weekly basis. Oh, and when you're saying when you can record, can you tell me what timezone you are in? Thanks so much!

Social Gamer

Reaction score
Hey, I am really interested in your post, I have been trying to find similar people to record with too, when would you be available to record on a semi-weekly basis. Oh, and when you're saying when you can record, can you tell me what timezone you are in? Thanks so much!
Gulf Standard Time 3:00 pm to 6:00 PM

bloodmoney207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What games do you have ? and where are you from ?
from canada Central Standard Time and the games i have are listed below
there are other games i do have witch are not downloaded atm so yeah the list well grow over time
CSGO
dayz
scum
dead frontier 2
Gmod
pubg

Raptorade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for other YouTubers to play csgo with and just make constant jokes and make eachother laugh and there veiwers laugh too.The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Discord.

Discord:Social Gamer #4844

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- H1Z1 (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Fortnite (PC)
- Pubg(PC)
- Unturned (PC)
According to your title, we need to have 5 000 subs+?

TheAngryHam

Reaction score
Heya! I don’t know if you’re still looking for collabs but I’ve been wanting to create a gaming YouTube for a while now and finally found the time to! I want my first video to be amazing, thus why I am looking for collabs! I have 1,700 followers on Instagram which is what I will be using to advertise my videos/channel! I’m 16 years old and female, but I grew up with 5 brothers so “boy humor” or profanities don’t offend me! I play DBD, Pubg, White Noise, Deceit, GTA, etc.