Gaming Looking for a CONSISTENT creator to join our awful group! (PS4 and PC)

DustedNerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Fresh on the scene... I attempted YT a while back but i think solo was a no go (look at that, just rhymed... BOSS) Am old. decent equipment, I've got a beastly PC for gaming, recording, editing... The time i gave it a shot i had more of a girly pc so the vids were awful, the mic was awful n yea... just no. But yea... I've got a ps4 and most of the titles you play... Maybe we could try a game or 2? See if the chemistry matches? I note you mention about sense of humour.... Am always getting in trouble with woman indoors for it.... I think it's funny as hell, especially if i express it whilst out at asda (walmart for all you overseas peeps) So yea..... Wanna tryout? If anything it'll give your vids another viewing angle, n i'd be more than willing to post vids and include links to all members channels. Let me know if you wanna chat further, email, discord, fb? skype? postcard? pigeon? smoke signals perhaps.

KING_VENUS2833

Reaction score
I’m 17 and I’m a PS4 gamer GTA is my game I’m trying to make it on YouTube with but I’m down for other games my channel is small I’m trying to make it bigger the dark humor doesn’t affect me at all I can get along with anyone I’m serious about trying to make it on YouTube

TheRejectedGmer

Reaction score
Hey! I would love to join your group I watched some of your guy's stuff and it was hilarious. I stopped making videos about a year ago, but im starting to record and edit again. I got decent equipment to record like obs and a blue snowball.

DuhDopeBoii

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Animator, Other
hi, i want to join your group im interested and i've just checked u lot out and i really want to join