Gaming Looking for a CONSISTENT creator to join our awful group! (PS4 and PC)

Hey so i just made an account here to respond to this but anyways i stopped doing you tube a few years ago because i had no one to record with and my pc couldn't handle it and I've since privatized the videos i did make because i cringe beyond belief and i had a bad mic and stuff. but since upgrading my graphic card i intending on getting back into the swing of things. i recorded a video in scp sl to re-learn editing and am half way into it. And the content you guys do seems to fit in perfectly with what i want to go for. so I'd be up for collaborating with you guys. oh and im 17 and this is on pc btw. i got a ps4 but no way to record and my head set doesn't have a good mic.

Don't get triggered and offended over darker jokes as we (I) can be quite dark
Care to give us some examples of the kind of jokes you're likely to tell?

I mean ... if you're constantly calling people horrible names like "faggot" and the N-Word with absolutely no context, and then acting like people who are hurt by that need to just get a sense of humor, then I don't think I'd be down for that.

Like at 6:14 of this video:

That's not a rib between friends. That's just giving an expletive filled insult to someone and expecting to get away with it because they're friends.

Hey so i just made an account here to respond to this but anyways i stopped doing you tube a few years ago because i had no one to record with and my pc couldn't handle it and I've since privatized the videos i did make because i cringe beyond belief and i had a bad mic and stuff. but since upgrading my graphic card i intending on getting back into the swing of things. i recorded a video in scp sl to re-learn editing and am half way into it. And the content you guys do seems to fit in perfectly with what i want to go for. so I'd be up for collaborating with you guys. oh and im 17 and this is on pc btw. i got a ps4 but no way to record and my head set doesn't have a good mic.
How can i get in contact with you?

Care to give us some examples of the kind of jokes you're likely to tell?

I mean ... if you're constantly calling people horrible names like "faggot" and the N-Word with absolutely no context, and then acting like people who are hurt by that need to just get a sense of humor, then I don't think I'd be down for that.

Like at 6:14 of this video:

That's not a rib between friends. That's just giving an expletive filled insult to someone and expecting to get away with it because they're friends.
we're not 12 lad hahaha. nah we aim to make more tactical and funny jokes which relate to the moment. Not just spouting off random racism or homophobia like a bunch of children on Call of Duty.

For example go to 2:37 at

Hey Dan, hope you are well mate!

I just saw your post from last month in the Gaming Forum regarding collaboration and it looks like a great group for myself! :)

I am 20 years old with an extreme tendency to dark humour (prepare to be de-monetised lol). I have a decent set up and check all the boxes you are looking for, I have literally only just started my channel so very small at the moment but feel this would be a great bit of friendship building if anything!

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Hey Dan, hope you are well mate!

I just saw your post from last month in the Gaming Forum regarding collaboration and it looks like a great group for myself! :)

I am 20 years old with an extreme tendency to dark humour (prepare to be de-monetised lol). I have a decent set up and check all the boxes you are looking for, I have literally only just started my channel so very small at the moment but feel this would be a great bit of friendship building if anything!

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!
whats your channel lad?

Back