Gaming Looking for a Co-Host for a PC Game Review Podcast Project

kenanmarasli

Reaction score
Website
monthlygamers.club
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone!

I am looking for a co-host for the podcast series I am starting that is for reviewing video games in a structured but casual and friendly chat. The podcast sessions will be once in a month and we are going to pick the game together that we will be talking about.

The podcast structure is as follows:

1. We pick a game at the beginning of the month.
  2. We play the game and learn more about it by researching, experiencing and discussing it.
  3. At the end of the month, we hold a session and discuss the game on record.
  4. We use this recording to create our content.
  5. Rinse and repeat.
We might have a guest from the developer team, pro players or other reviewers, depending on the game, our discretion and their availability.

As mentioned above, the sessions will be once in a month, so there is plenty of time to prepare and it does not require a lot work. However, as much as I like holding onto the amatuer spirit, since this is a hobby of mine, I expect you to properly contribute to the project.

My requirements are that:

• You must be older than 21.
  • You are able to purchase and play games of a large spectrum: small indie to AAA games.
  • You have a proper microphone setup and are able to converse in English. Accents are totally fine. I have one, too.
  • You enjoy talking about games.
If you are interested, send me an e-mail or pm me on discord!

e-mail: monthlygamersclub@gmail.com
Discord: Kenan The Warrior#1706

Dogking

Reaction score
I probably can't co host on your show but I wouldn't mind doing a collaboration. I do a casual talk podcast and frequently talk about gaming and games I and my guest at the time have been playing. I wouldn't mind having you on the show and vice versa