Looking for a channel review, Thanks to everyone in advance. <3

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like a review on my youtube channel, if there's anything that needs improving. Want to just let who ever my reviewer is to do a review on any video he/she wants.

I would like to make a request reviews of the following:

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Looks pretty good here man, All i could say is maybe brighten your text a little bit to make it pop a little bit more, other than that i love the look, and i really like your logo

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks pretty good here man, All i could say is maybe brighten your text a little bit to make it pop a little bit more, other than that i love the look, and i really like your logo
yeah trying as hard as i can, since i cant rely on any help now or in the furture from my so called "friends anymore" since they always sound like they never care.

thank you took me a few mins to make,

http://postimg.org/image/5ordp6vnr/ how i made it XD

Reactions: Freshly Finished

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
yeah trying as hard as i can, since i cant rely on any help now or in the furture from my so called "friends anymore" since they always sound like they never care.

thank you took me a few mins to make,

http://postimg.org/image/5ordp6vnr/ how i made it XD
great work man!!! I love photoshop lol been doing it for years now and still always learning new things

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
absolutely!! dont be so hard on yourself bro! You seem distraught :/ however, as an artist myself, i hate everything i do personally lol
have no idea, to find out that you friends you know for a long time dont care, and long time of not wanting to help.

just redid my new banner, logo, and my twitch, twitter, and youtube channel

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
have no idea, to find out that you friends you know for a long time dont care, and long time of not wanting to help.

just redid my new banner, logo, and my twitch, twitter, and youtube channel
sick man!! that Into is badass!! and i still love your logo. why your friends no care? no care about what?

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sick man!! that Into is badass!! and i still love your logo. why your friends no care? no care about what?
made that thank yous and shout outs video talking about how i edit then doing shoutouts to them and the other subs i have, i asked if i should keep it up or not, and say "doesnt matter to me"

another "will" made a comment on it saying "thanks you" then he hit enter a few times so i clicked on "more..." and i saw at the bottom "JK" like wth man?

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
made that thank yous and shout outs video talking about how i edit then doing shoutouts to them and the other subs i have, i asked if i should keep it up or not, and say "doesnt matter to me"

another "will" made a comment on it saying "thanks you" then he hit enter a few times so i clicked on "more..." and i saw at the bottom "JK" like wth man?
oh man, thats effing lame, you dont need that kind of negitivity in your life, just move on! just do you,, and stay true to yourself :) thats how the biggest youtubers got where they are today