Looking for a Channel Review! Any feedback is welcome!!!

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello everyone! I have recently been working to update my watch review channel to have a more appealing banner, profile picture, and general layout. I would love some feedback on the overall channel design. Link to my channel (also under my profile picture): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZMH6H_QDi3U8YaBGFe2qw

In particular I'm looking for feedback on:

1. Channel banner - Is it interesting? Is it too busy?
2. Profile picture/brand - Is the logo catchy enough? I like the minimalist design I have, but I'm open to feedback!
3. Overall thumbnail design (in particular the Christopher Ward C60 video, latest release) - I recently changed my thumbnail design, is the yellow text a good fit with the thumbnail? Does the text make it too busy? Does it make it easy to read when you are on the channel page and make you interested in clicking on it?
4. Channel navigation - As an outsider going to the channel, does it showcase enough content? Is it easy to navigate?
5. Other features - Are there any major channel features I'm missing? I don't have a channel intro, but instead I just have it set to play my latest video.
6. Search engine optimization - Can you find my channel if you search OntheWrist? How far down do you need to look to find it?

Looking forwards to your feedback! You don't have to answer all those questions, those are just things I'm curious about. If anything else catches your eye, or you have any comments on a specific video, I'd love to hear that too!

Thank you!

Last edited:

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
1. banner design is on point
2. good design, maybe make the clock bigger? increase current size?
3. I had similar design as your blue boxes, but now doing same as your recent thumbs, blue box makes it clear where is what = pic here description there, with newer design things go back & forth BUT you get more space for picture & can be more creative, yellow is good color but harder to see against your skin
4. good navigation, perhaps make a different thumb design for bouldering/outdoors watch testing/adventure videos

Reactions: OntheWrist

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thank you for the detailed feedback!

Yeah, I agree the yellow is hard to read when on my skin, however I do really like it because the background is fairly blue. I'll try and play around with the placement to make it easier to read. Very good point.

That is also a great idea about different kinds of thumbnails for the outdoor/bouldering videos! Makes it visually different so it's clear it's not a regular video.