Animation Looking for a animation team

Would anyone be interested in any positions within this project?

• concept artist

• musicians

• set designers

• script writers

• animators

• voice actors

• story board artists.

Results are only viewable after voting.

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my name is matt smith and i have started a animation project called The White Witch. It is a animated series based around a young witch called Natasha Wicca and she is on her right of passage to become a full witch, but at this time humans are preparing to go to war with the other great races that governed the land.

For animators that are interested, i personally want this series to be a 2D animation, mainly because of personal taste in animation and for this kind of series will would prefer the world to be as detailed as possible. I have references to shows that i would like the animation to be like.

Also rates will be negotiable so i can prepare a kick-starter that will fund this. And for all interested i will be willing to show any and all concept material.

here is a few examples of artwork:

The main goal for this project is to get smaller artists, animators and voice actors to get their work out there. i have got a team of people ready to advertise this project on the day it is released. and once uploaded the money earned will be split into thirds, one third will go to the animators, the second will go to advertising the musicians that help out the rest will go on to fund another project which is already being put in concept form.

What has been completed so far:

main character designs - done
First story arc - done
second story arc- overall story done need to be refined
voice actors- we have 7 in total in contact with others
script for actors- episodes 1, 2 and 3 done. 4 has been started
story board- not started yet
sound track- in contact with musicians nothing set in stone yet.
sound FX- in the processes and recording of collecting of them

if you have any questions about the project at all please be free to contact me either on here, by my email or by skype.

email: smithm@networkstudios.tv

Reactions: FraYoshi

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For just animating I can do that if you have cells and s**t ready.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I would be willing to lend my voice or help proofread and add my own side notes on maybe some script changes like setting, tone, time of day, etc. I have a yeti professional microphone that I could use to capture my voice. Also I have experience writing books so I'm quite confident in myself to write some ideas down for the series. I do have a few questions like how many episodes in one season, how long do you plan for it to go on and if you have any other plans/ series projects that might come out as well later in the future. My channel link should be below so you can see if you like my voice, otherwise I'd be happy to help with the script. I could also do both.

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be willing to lend my voice or help proofread and add my own side notes on maybe some script changes like setting, tone, time of day, etc. I have a yeti professional microphone that I could use to capture my voice. Also I have experience writing books so I'm quite confident in myself to write some ideas down for the series. I do have a few questions like how many episodes in one season, how long do you plan for it to go on and if you have any other plans/ series projects that might come out as well later in the future. My channel link should be below so you can see if you like my voice, otherwise I'd be happy to help with the script. I could also do both.
well we have alot of plans for future projects but they are at the moment not fully concepted. and as this is my first series i have made it a 24 episode split into 2 seasons. and if you can help with both that would be a massive help.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
well we have alot of plans for future projects but they are at the moment not fully concepted. and as this is my first series i have made it a 24 episode split into 2 seasons. and if you can help with both that would be a massive help.
Yeah for sure, not to mention we'd both benefit from it, I get to practice my writing skills and better my voice for acting. Just wondering, have you checked out my channel? If so what do you think of my voice? Do you have a role in mind for me?

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah for sure, not to mention we'd both benefit from it, I get to practice my writing skills and better my voice for acting. Just wondering, have you checked out my channel? If so what do you think of my voice? Do you have a role in mind for me?
the link on here is broken so i cant check it out[DOUBLEPOST=1463163819,1463158728][/DOUBLEPOST]
i think i have found your channel and i have got 3 characters in mind but i would prefer the actor to pick the character.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Wel
the link on here is broken so i cant check it out[DOUBLEPOST=1463163819,1463158728][/DOUBLEPOST]
i think i have found your channel and i have got 3 characters in mind but i would prefer the actor to pick the character.
Ok cool, tell me the three roles you personally think I'd be best for, also would you be able to send me the script via email? That way I can get a personal sense of the characters and how they should sound and act. My email is Coke08Killer@Gmail.com

carlo202

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could help out with the animating

BaileysPortfolio

Reaction score
i can draw i make webcomics so i am used to drawing in an anime/chibi/cartoonish style plz let me know and i would be happy to help... Thanks!