Logo design?

Geetz

hey just seeing if anyone can recommend somewhere to get a rad logo made up?
Thanks in advance!

There is tons of artists on this forum such as myself who you can pay (or some who do it free) where you could get that done. There is also tons of sites out there which will do it as well! It all really depends what exactly you want and what your budget is for the project.

Photoshop my friend!!! That is a more complete program with a large suite of features you can use. For thumbnails I actually just use Microsoft Paint, simply import a photo and you can write on it with huge font. You don't have nearly as many options as Photoshop but its simple and easy. You could also make a design using shapes and a nice pallet of colors if you want something simple.

There is tons of artists on this forum such as myself who you can pay (or some who do it free) where you could get that done. There is also tons of sites out there which will do it as well! It all really depends what exactly you want and what your budget is for the project.

This, if you are weak in an area find somebody who is strong in that area and work together.

Other than that photoshop is nice, I use Gimp - which is like free photoshop with less features though still pretty good tool.[DOUBLEPOST=1455116080,1455115840][/DOUBLEPOST]I quite like your current logo actually - I think you could lose the bricks around the outside, they are a bit busy.

Back