Other [LOCKED] Started my second channel - Financial/motivational collab? 30k subs on first channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, I used this site when I first started youtube back in 2014. Its my first time back in a long time, glad to see all the improvements and growth!

anyways I got my first channel to 30k subs, but I eventually grew out of the gaming scene. since then I started my own company and it blew up faster than I could have imagined. Now im going back to the youtube with a financial/motivational channel. Unfortunately a lot of my old subscribers didnt take to well to my disappearance and now re-appearance with a new brand. So im starting from scratch and hoping to find some people to collab with that are in the same space/niche.

Im willing to upload the collab on the lager and smaller channel. Just depends on how we work things out.

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I am a small youtuber but am defo interested in finance collabs.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a small youtuber. My channel is around motivation and self-development. I live in Ireland however. If you are still interested in a collab please send me a DM on twitter @jennyjumbo95. Hope to hear from you soon

Error666

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, what do you mean with motivational videos? I'm making vidding and riddle videos. So, I'm working on a fitness motivational vid. Are you interesting to make it as a collab? Please, massage me on facebook: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001515581592

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Closing this because OP hasn't replied to anyone despite being online.

Status
Not open for further replies.