List of MCNs??

allie824

Reaction score
Hi All!

First time poster here! I’m doing research on different multi-channel networks. Does anyone know if there’s a comprehensive list for networks outside of the US? Would love a link to some lists or even responses that name some MCN's inside this thread would be super appreciated, thanks!

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how many subs do you have? i would suggest to anyone to stay way clear of MCN's they are really not worth it. especially if you have less than 100k subs. the MCN's only really have an incentive to help you if your getting millions of views and thus earning them lots of money

allie824

Reaction score
how many subs do you have? i would suggest to anyone to stay way clear of MCN's they are really not worth it. especially if you have less than 100k subs. the MCN's only really have an incentive to help you if your getting millions of views and thus earning them lots of money
Thanks for the feedback, Loki! I'm representing a variety of influencers with different followings, so that's helpful to keep in mind. At this point, I've been tasked with checking out all of the options and what they offer. They may very well not make sense for any/all of my clients, but want to see what's out there!