Lets Talk About Youtube Partnership

Shaay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Im new so ive been looking around for some any good ones please comment below
(must be for beauty,fashion,lifestyle)
Been wanting to partner with some hair company with my Instagram+YouTube but i cant find a good one
any tips for a newbie on this ? what to look out for and scams and Stylehaul, wantmylook, colorpop, and limecrime I know about them but im looking for smaller website with quality clothing.

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Well first, why do you want a YouTube Partnership? Nowadays it's not necessary to earn money on YouTube and during the beginning stages most companies don't really help you out for what you have to pay them. They focus their attention on their bigger "stars"

RyanH

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
At your channels current size, a network is not going to help you and it would not be worthwhile signing.

Shaay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks for the help but at my current size I have already gotten some small company's request due to my IG having a certain amount of followers :bounce: and my aspiring YouTube

RyanH

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks for the help but at my current size I have already gotten some small company's request due to my IG having a certain amount of followers :bounce: and my aspiring YouTube
I'm sure you have, but they're almost certainly going to offer you a bad deal or not be able to do much for you.

Reactions: Shaay