Gaming Lethal Gear : Recruiting New Members

Sonickick

Reaction score
Hi YTtalk members!
My username is Sonickick, and I am looking for new members to join my group, which is known as "Lethal Gear."

To explain Lethal Gear, we are a group of friends/gamers/content creators united by our love of fighting games, rpg's, platformers, and even western or Japanese Animation! This is something we do as a hobby and want to start investing more time into.

We have a few series we do for the channel. Our main content is Podcast where we discuss current events and what we have been playing, Special interviews where we interview someone who was willing to hop on the podcast (Both podcast and interviews are also posted on ITunes), Salty Arcade where we play a game together on twitch, and 6 idiots play, a series edited by my friend jrstan, and when we have 5 watch yours truly play a weird game. ( I do too many Sonic games, looking to improve on that)
Example of those will be linked below.
be/auLceBj5sXE
be/lXGabfy6Ugo
be/kTl3c4OHaBY
be/cyTFL0-4g1Y
(Make sure to copy/paste, then delete space)

And thats where you come in. If you are looking to contribute, or just want a few people to hang out with, you can comment below, or contact me directly on twitter @Sonickick_ or the Lethal Gear twitter @LethalGear to get a link to the discord server. If you like to edit, be a graphics designer, or just be a contributing guest for a few episodes, thats all good.

We are looking to have a new direction in 2018, so that is also why we are looking for new blood. :)

Should also post the channel link:
channel/UCJw8Rg5HMZpt_jaoQeurACA

Hope to see alot of new faces soon!

bigd101

Reaction score
I love to be apart of this i am ps4 user
Psn:Big_D101_