Leaving network

nickica

Reaction score
Hey, i want to leave my network. It's LIFE/QUIZGROUP. I am with them for almost two years but theyare too complicated with payments now. Since my channel has grown a lot in last months they switched payment method on WebMoney wich is complicated to me. My concern is, i heard that some networks decline this request. If this happens, what can i do about it?

DemendraHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, I suppose it depends if you're contracted to them. If not, their shouldn't be any problems, you've just got to notify them that you're wanting to leave.

If so then I suppose they could decline and tell you that you're bound by contract, then you might want to see what the terms of the contract are and how long the contract is "locked in" for.

Reactions: nickica

nickica

Reaction score
I know that it's no lock in contract. As I'm informed that means i can leave any time, right?

GrantsMod

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you signed a no lock in contract you should be able to leave any time you want. Granted there may be a 30 day period between when you request to unlink and actually get unlinked.

Reactions: nickica

nickica

Reaction score
If you signed a no lock in contract you should be able to leave any time you want. Granted there may be a 30 day period between when you request to unlink and actually get unlinked.
Great. Thanks for reply. :)

RyanH

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes, reiterating what the above posts said. If you're in a no lock in contract everything should be good.

nickica

Reaction score
Tried to unlink trough youtube and didn't worked out so i sent them email.
This is the answer: "As for unlinking, i really wish to leave you, but my board won't let me."