KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
你能告诉我它是如何工作的吗?我尝试了几个视频,但没有任何反应。
Google Translate:
Can you tell me how it [updating newer video tags with rapidtags] works? I tried a few videos but nothing happened.

@Yofee, Please note that the forums are primarily made up of English speakers, and that the threads and replies need to be in English. I recommend using Google translate to help translate stuff. It's not perfect, but it usually works well enough for members to understand. :)

Matt Dean

Reaction score
Website
youtubegrowth.co.uk
Channel Type
Youtuber
[QUOTE =“the_drifting_dad,帖子:2303962,成员:95650”]
我在旧视频上使用rapidtags更新了标签,我在几个小时内就获得了14次观看!
[/引用]
你能告诉我它是如何工作的吗?我尝试了几个视频,但没有任何反应。

It usually takes a coupl of weeks to show any affect. Updating the tags etc will trigger the algorithm which periodically crawls through existing content .

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Yofee

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Google Translate:
Can you tell me how it [updating newer video tags with rapidtags] works? I tried a few videos but nothing happened.

@Yofee, Please note that the forums are primarily made up of English speakers, and that the threads and replies need to be in English. I recommend using Google translate to help translate stuff. It's not perfect, but it usually works well enough for members to understand. :)
I am very sorry, I originally entered the English directly, and chrome submitted the translation to Chinese automatically.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am very sorry, I originally entered the English directly, and chrome submitted the translation to Chinese automatically.
I was guessing that's what happened. :) All is well! ^_^

Roy Thompson

Reaction score
I really like to use google keyword planner tool and ahref keywords tool. I found these tools very helpful for my projects. Last but not least i also use google suggestion for keywords search.