Gaming Just Starting Out! (Xbox One) & (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassyFella

I have recently started a new Youtube gaming channel, I currently have 8 subs and 6 videos. I am looking to make videos with other youtubers that want to record. I have both an Xbox One and a gaming PC.
Some games I have include:

-PC:
Minecraft, Garry's Mod, CS:GO, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, GTA 5, Ark: Survival Evolved
-Xbox One:
Black Ops 3, Battlefront, Minecraft, GTA 5, Ark: Survival Evolved, Borderlands 2; Pre-Sequel, Halo 5

If you would like to know any games I have specifically feel free to leave me a message.

A little about myself, I am male, 19, and currently attend college full-time. I also have a passion for gaming and I am looking for people to play with. I prefer to talk over skype on both PC and Xbox. If you would like me to contact you please leave your; Xbox Gamertag, Steam Name, and/or Skype in the comments.

Last edited:
:) Cool I am very interested in doing a collab video with you! Unfortunately I do not own an xbox one (YET) but I do have a custom built gaming PC. If you want to chat my steam name is Pizzaguy100TV and Skype is bobb30201.

I have recently started a new Youtube gaming channel, I currently have 8 subs and 6 videos. I am looking to make videos with other youtubers that want to record. I have both an Xbox One and a gaming PC.
Some games I have include:

-PC:
Minecraft, Garry's Mod, CS:GO, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, GTA 5, Ark: Survival Evolved
-Xbox One:
Black Ops 3, Battlefront, Minecraft, GTA 5, Ark: Survival Evolved, Borderlands 2; Pre-Sequel, Halo 5

If you would like to know any games I have specifically feel free to leave me a message.

A little about myself, I am male, 19, and currently attend college full-time. I also have a passion for gaming and I am looking for people to play with. I prefer to talk over skype on both PC and Xbox. If you would like me to contact you please leave your; Xbox Gamertag, Steam Name, and/or Skype in the comments.
I only have GTA & Minecraft for the Xbox one. Would love to collab on those!
Gamertag: SeemsTotalLegit

:) Cool I am very interested in doing a collab video with you! Unfortunately I do not own an xbox one (YET) but I do have a custom built gaming PC. If you want to chat my steam name is Pizzaguy100TV and Skype is bobb30201.
Alright, I added you on Skype and steam, so just send me a message over either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back