Just getting started. Don't really want to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogvlog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So here's the thing. I've made about 8 videos so far and I feel like I've made a load of mistakes and learned a lot in the process and each video has generally been better than the last. Obviously this is a good thing, but it leaves me with the issue of not wanting to upload anything. The last 7 videos are pretty sub-par and I know that my latest one will look sub-par by the time I make my next one. I don't want to put trash up on YT, but there also has to be a point where I start uploading.

Any thoughts? Should I just keep making videos and keeping them to myself until I actually get good at this?

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Keep uploading buddy! Mistakes are made to be done! It's obvious that your latest video will become sub-par in the future because you will learn on the way. Be proud of every single video you make!

and_the-teddy_bach

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Listen to everyone else. Just upload it. You will never be able to perfect the process and it will be always like this. One day you will end up with 100 videos on your drive and 0 views on YouTube. Really. Just do it :D

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So here's the thing. I've made about 8 videos so far and I feel like I've made a load of mistakes and learned a lot in the process and each video has generally been better than the last. Obviously this is a good thing, but it leaves me with the issue of not wanting to upload anything. The last 7 videos are pretty sub-par and I know that my latest one will look sub-par by the time I make my next one. I don't want to put trash up on YT, but there also has to be a point where I start uploading.

Any thoughts? Should I just keep making videos and keeping them to myself until I actually get good at this?
hey man just upload, look at my channel an my video if eel like their s****y but i dont care because i enjoy doing what i do and if people dont like that then they can excuse my language but they can (p**s off)
im a vlogger at heart and i enjoy vlogging, ive been vlogging since 2007 my histroy is just been off and on and i have 5 dead channels out their so im bringing back old vlogs from those dead channel to inspire people to keep vlogging and share with the world what they like to do.

id like to see some of your videos, we learn and we grow together,
its hard to put yourself out their but you just gotta keep at it :3

Veg Club

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Everyone improves as they go, there's very few channels on YT that were amazing quality from the first video, certainly very few without budgets and production teams anyway. The viewers will enjoy watching you grow.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV
Status
Not open for further replies.