joining mcn?

cumangitu

Reaction score
Is this good strategy of i join mcn ? If so .wat mcn you prefer?

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Joining an MCN will do little to nothing for you unless you're pulling in several thousand views per video.

Really, there's no reason to join at your size. Unless you really want to monetize content.

Caboose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just now I searched some stuff about MCNs but I give up. The whole idea on this networks is gaining, not you, but them. I haven't found one to say: hey, you (probably) have an idea and you promise, so we at "bla-bla" will help you with some advice and will help you grow. So everything should be a win-win. I am not a fan of a network that shoves you a contract, just to have nothing in return. They should sell the growth not the 3 cents revenue.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly I don't recommend you to join a MCN at least before reach 300-400k subs.I mean they say they can help you to grow.They will give you a royalty free audio store blah...blah..blah.But if you have the passion for what you're doing you don't need any MCN to grow.So my opinion is at least when you're new & beginner it's not necessary to join any MCN...:)

Caboose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly I don't recommend you to join a MCN at least before reach 300-400k subs.I mean they say they can help you to grow.They will give you a royalty free audio store blah...blah..blah.But if you have the passion for what you're doing you don't need any MCN to grow.So my opinion is at least when you're new & beginner it's not necessary to join any MCN...:)
Well if you can tell me that at 300k subs a network can help me with something I might need to relearn everything.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well if you can tell me that at 300k subs a network can help me with something I might need to relearn everything.
Well bro what I am trying to say..when you get at 300k subs you have an massive audience.Your channel get a lot of views.So a MCN can help you to manage your audience with their advanced tools.And you may earn money by partner with them with some special facility like no minimum cashout.But if you're beginner I thing YouTube default analytics is enough to manage those.And until your channel getting that much views you can't earn a lot of money,why it will be necessary to join a MCN.Well they give you tips,I thing there is a ton of channel on YouTube that can help you to grow your channel.You need royalty free music,there is a lot of online source that can help you to get some royalty free music....so why it will be necessary to join a network when you're beginner,that was my point :)

Caboose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well bro what I am trying to say..when you get at 300k subs you have an massive audience.Your channel get a lot of views.So a MCN can help you to manage your audience with their advanced tools.And you may earn money by partner with them with some special facility like no minimum cashout.But if you're beginner I thing YouTube default analytics is enough to manage those.And until your channel getting that much views you can't earn a lot of money,why it will be necessary to join a MCN.Well they give you tips,I thing there is a ton of channel on YouTube that can help you to grow your channel.You need royalty free music,there is a lot of online source that can help you to get some royalty free music....so why it will be necessary to join a network when you're beginner,that was my point :)
When you are small you need a network when you have 300k subs there is no need for advance tools to manage your channel, have you researched what tools does networks have? They are pretty useless. So yhea, 300k means patreon page a bunch of people that want to watch you and you basically don't need to share your revenue with a network that at that point can't do very much.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When you are small you need a network when you have 300k subs there is no need for advance tools to manage your channel, have you researched what tools does networks have? They are pretty useless. So yhea, 300k means patreon page a bunch of people that want to watch you and you basically don't need to share your revenue with a network that at that point can't do very much.
Hmm....you're right network has pretty much useless tools like Vidiq,Tubebuddy,Viso Catalyst etc.Awesome dude :D:D:D

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
The majority of tools (or similar) a network offers can be found for free or at a reasonable cost.

The reason large channels (multiple millions of views a month) join networks is because of signing bonuses, leverage for a significantly lower percentage (if any at all), and a personalized sales, marketing, and promotional team....perks that are not offered (but are often promised in recruitment letters) to smaller channels.