Gaming Java SMP Vanilla/Lite RP VC Youtube Series Collab/18+ No Subs needed

Dead Bread

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Java Vanilla SMP 1.15.2, 18+, Youtube any sub count, must be open to VC lite rp and have the ability to record and edit for yourself
Those are the criteria if you meet those then take a read. For a long time I've been trying to find my dream project out in the community. A lite role playing minecraft series where there is no hard script, no tightly defined rules on what time or place you're in, no roles to fill. With no luck I decided to start it on my own. This isn't FNAF, Medieval, High School, Avatar, or any other themed server. I don't want characters I'm looking for blank slates to build the lore of the world one interaction at a time with minimal backstory coming in while collaborating on Youtube videos. Think Yogscast Tekkit and the Mianite series as inspiration. A wilderness full of unique individuals eking out a living while competing against or working with the strangers and neighbors around them. All with their own goals and ambitions. If you got through all that and you're interested comment below.
Must be able or willing to record on a semi-regular basis and committed to quality and the community.

This post will serve as an all around guide to the ethos of our community.
Be sure to read this carefully before progressing, there's no shame in leaving if you don't agree.

When it comes to the topic of Roleplay in Minecraft I personally believe the best approach is an extension of self through the avatar we play. There is no separate identity, much like how our online personas are developed to represent us, so too are our "Minecraft personas". At the end of the day we may be playing a character, but it's one molded by our own unique identities so it becomes an adjacent version of ourselves. Me, but in Minecraft, with no constraints on the possibilities of who I am or where I come from. The best label I can hope to use is "lite-rp".

You can be a Wizard, a Scientist, an Adventurer, Pirate, Demi-God, a Bestial creature, or anything else you can think of it doesn't matter. The best way to build lore for the community is by the community, one day, one interaction at a time. We're not looking for players bringing in their own boatload of lore we want blank slates. There will be no constant map resetting defined by seasons which seems to be the new meta for HermitCraft esq servers.

Phew, you get through all that? Hey? HEY! Good you're awake, now listen up. I take a lot of inspiration from the old school days of Yogscast Tekkit, Mianite, and other relate series so I intend to follow that direction whole-heartedly. It's a fine line to walk and harder yet to explain but if you've liked what you heard so far then stick around and give us a try. I hope to create a tight knit network of friends who record together, collaborating across channels and working to build a world by us and for us.

Subscriber count doesn't matter, what I care about first and foremost is quality.

Mind Of ANAH

Reaction score
Hey I have 119 subscribers on my main channel, 71 subscribers on my second channel and 11 subscribers on my third channel and I play fortnite, roblox, Call Of Duty Mobile, and minecraft.. let me know but I am from Pakistan and I make gaming content and speak English in my videos... Let me know If someone wants to collaborate with me......

Flying Kapp

Reaction score
I'm interested in this. Have you already started? How many people are already involved?

LegendAlex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello this sounds like fun and I'd like to take part in this smp, have you started? how many people are working on the project? Can I join? And last question can my role be a witcher (Basically a monster hunter for hire)

Dead Bread

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As an update. I understand this post may ask a lot in the way of requirements but it also allows you to act with a distinct level of autonomy that I think appeals to a lot of small youtubers looking to form their own brand over time while getting support from the group. It's never easy finding people for projects like this, especially in 2020, but I hope to hear from more interested creators and if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I can message you personally!

RyanYT

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd be suuuper interested in this! I was a part of a few minecraft collabs back in the glory days of old yogscast, but wasn't recording videos at the time. It was some of the most fun I'd had playing the game with new people, and I love your idea of authentic, old-time MC with a twist. I think the trend is so over-saturated with servers so modded you can't even tell you're playing minecraft anymore. I think it's the perfect time to go back to what made the game big in the first place.

How are you organizing this? Discord?