GIGABYTE

Reaction score
Hello there!
My name is Dean and i am one half of GigabyteMusic.
Our channel consists of Music, Vlogs and challenges with each video relating back to our niche (Music).

We have been releasing a video Daily with the exception of a single day here and there.
We have researched an abundance of tips tricks and guides to try further our channel and ourselves on Youtube.
The problem is, it seems that we still cannot be found any easier.

We have (in my opinion):
.Good Thumbnails
.Titles and descriptions that are laced with the most searched for keywords specific to the videos.
.Good content on a daily basis.
.Constant interaction back to people across all social media.
.Promoted our videos to the best of our ability across all major platforms.
. Tags that are most searched for with the least competition to maximize search rating and link all our vids together .

But even with all that it doesn't seem like our videos can be found.
At first i presumed it must be content, but there wasn't enough views coming in to prove that to be the case.
If anyone has any ideas or would like to go through the channel to see if we have done something wrong, it would be much appreciated. I even thought we must have a "private account" button clicked as the views are so irregular. Any ideas or info will help.
Thank you for reading,
Dean

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can always collab with other people and you are doing great as far as your channel

Reactions: GIGABYTE

Pedals & Stuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello there!
My name is Dean and i am one half of GigabyteMusic.
Our channel consists of Music, Vlogs and challenges with each video relating back to our niche (Music).

We have been releasing a video Daily with the exception of a single day here and there.
We have researched an abundance of tips tricks and guides to try further our channel and ourselves on Youtube.
The problem is, it seems that we still cannot be found any easier.

We have (in my opinion):
.Good Thumbnails
.Titles and descriptions that are laced with the most searched for keywords specific to the videos.
.Good content on a daily basis.
.Constant interaction back to people across all social media.
.Promoted our videos to the best of our ability across all major platforms.
. Tags that are most searched for with the least competition to maximize search rating and link all our vids together .

But even with all that it doesn't seem like our videos can be found.
At first i presumed it must be content, but there wasn't enough views coming in to prove that to be the case.
If anyone has any ideas or would like to go through the channel to see if we have done something wrong, it would be much appreciated. I even thought we must have a "private account" button clicked as the views are so irregular. Any ideas or info will help.
Thank you for reading,
Dean
That is really weird. Your channel looks good but growth is horrible. Maybe try adwords with a 2€/day budget and target popular videos in your niche?
You've done the reddit thing? Most of the time it's not worth it but occasionally a video can blow up there (I've had it happen 2 times on a mini scale).

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well your channel looks really solid like you mentioned, but yeah social blade statistics say you're not doing so well. What's weird is that 1-3 years ago you used to get a lot of views. Do you know if you've been doing something differently? But overall you need to improve your promoting and marketing. My number one suggestion is to master reddit. Also take advantage of live streaming like periscope, blab, facebook live. Consider performing in local events and promote like nutz there.

Facebook: You seem to get some interactions in your facebook page. The only thing I can suggest is to have call to actions in your video to get people to share, but you gotta do this in a creative way. Like put at cute bear or something that pops up somewhere in the video with a "share" sign.
Twitter: You got a big fan page but you're not being very active there. Twitter is a very noisy environment, and you should look to make a tweet at least every hour if you can. So look into automation there. I would recommend Buffer since it's the easiest. There's nothing wrong with recycling your old videos on twitter as long you pin your most recent ones.

But your videos are great, and this is why I cringe a little whenever someone gives the advice of just keep being consistent because you'll eventually grow. That's not how it works in the real world.

Last edited:

BreakOfYawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
* Does Google know you are in existence?

* Have you "pinged" your channel page?

* Has anyone written a blog post or article and linked back to your channel?

* Have any of your channels appeared on other websites (ie. owned by you, friends or fans)

* Do you tweet?

* Have you heard of bit.ly? Did you know you can keep track of how many times your short link gets clicked?

How often do you post on forums/message boards like this? It can only help the cause, right? If I were to type a term into Google trying to find you, what would it be? Think about that term and figure out how to get noticed on Google for that (ie. title your posts using those keywords somehow, blog posts with the term in the title, keyword anchor text for the backlink, etc).

Lots of ways that are free ("organic") to do to improve your results. Keep expectations low and create a daily grind (routine. video, tweet x 3 throughout the day, facebook, whatever). Stick to your recipe and hopefully things progress!