I've Got A Few "Ideas"

TheOnlyRail

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
So bulldozing around town today I came up with a few video ideas for my Pokemon channel (artwork pending). So I'll list them below.

Video Ideas;
Type Videos
-ie what each type is super effective against, weak to, the strongest of that type and the weakest

Team Types
- Can't really think of anything to call this one, but it's pretty much some recommend teams, by type based on the gyms and elite four of each region respectively, this will be a long running series (provided the Pokemon franchise keeps chugging along nicely).

Top 6 Favourite Pokemon
- fairly self explanatory, the reason I'm doing six rather than five is so I can make a sort of "dream team". I don't think I've seen that before but I think that it makes sense. Not sure if I should do by region or not, maybe by region and then an overall.

Top 6 Least Favourite Pokemon
- Same as above except "Nightmare Team".

All the videos I listed will have a pros and cons of each subject, be it Pokemon, type etc.

Anyone feel free to use these ideas if you like, no need to credit as that's all they are, ideas. Criticism/Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yeah, I think they are all good ideas.

I would definitely watch the "Type Videos" since I only know the first generation weak/strong. Anything past that, I start getting confused.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
These all sound like really cool ideas! I'm a big Pokémon fan, so it's always awesome to see more springing up - especially in the wake of Pokémon Go, too.

TheOnlyRail

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Yeah, I think they are all good ideas.

I would definitely watch the "Type Videos" since I only know the first generation weak/strong. Anything past that, I start getting confused.
It's good to know that even before I started to properly plan these I've already found people interested. Makes me blush a little. Cheers man.[DOUBLEPOST=1469539586,1469539395][/DOUBLEPOST]
These all sound like really cool ideas! I'm a big Pokémon fan, so it's always awesome to see more springing up - especially in the wake of Pokémon Go, too.
Although unfortunately I can't say I'm a new Pokemon fan recruited through the likes of Pokemon go, I can definitely say that it's been on of my favourite game series since the first time I played was at 6 years old with my brother, we kept trading cartridges between gold and yellow, funny thing was though, I never saved. But yeah it is good to meet other Pokemon fans, they are far and few between where I'm from. But I can truly thank my brother for getting me into the series and I can thank you for your lovely comment.[DOUBLEPOST=1469540629][/DOUBLEPOST]We'll isn't that interesting.
My friend Brayden, who is a co-host of my second channel, just decided he'll also join my PokeTuber adventure. That was really unexpected.

Reactions: newage