• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

IT'S ONLY BEEN A WEEK...

jarrettholt2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! It's only been a week and me and my sister's channel has reached 100 subscribers, and receiving tons of great feedback from the youtube community! This is amazing and I hope it continues to go up from here. Making videos is extremely fun!! Thank you to everyone who has supported thus far! Next stop 1,000!!

Reactions: LifeStemRed

LifeStemRed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys! It's only been a week and me and my sister's channel has reached 100 subscribers, and receiving tons of great feedback from the youtube community! This is amazing and I hope it continues to go up from here. Making videos is extremely fun!! Thank you to everyone who has supported thus far! Next stop 1,000!!
Whoahhh congrats Mann!!! what the secret?

LifeStemRed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Honestly, consistency, I hope I can reach the point where im putting out daily content.
That's cool and thnx for answering quick and I like your videos![DOUBLEPOST=1497755613,1497755573][/DOUBLEPOST]Good luck to ur channel

Reactions: jarrettholt2