• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

SlimmmCali

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've finally reached 500 views, which was a goal that I set here on YTTalk when I first joined.
I've also finally reached 100 subscribers.

Seeing as I am a bit slow with editing (software hinderances) I am not as consistent as I would like to be. But I think I'm figuring our my YT target group. I want to make videos that appeal to this group I've identified and continue to grow.

Thanks YTTalk for the support :)

Happy Channel Growing everyone! :)

Tee Vee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Ranter, Comedian
Congrats! Any success is a big success.

Reactions: SlimmmCali

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Congratulations! Keep up the good work. 500 views will turn into 1000 in no time.

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've finally reached 500 views, which was a goal that I set here on YTTalk when I first joined.
I've also finally reached 100 subscribers.

Seeing as I am a bit slow with editing (software hinderances) I am not as consistent as I would like to be. But I think I'm figuring our my YT target group. I want to make videos that appeal to this group I've identified and continue to grow.

Thanks YTTalk for the support :)

Happy Channel Growing everyone! :)
Congrats on getting 100 subs and 500 views :D

Pigeon o

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations. I'm nearly there myself! In no time there will be another 0 at the end. Keep it up!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on hitting those 2 birds with one stone haha. Good to hear that through experimentation and failure you have been able to find the people that you want to cater to. Things will defintely be going up from here onwards then. Happy channel growing to you too :)

Sage Plays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
100 subscribers is the first MAJOR milestone of your YouTube career and the 500 views are totally a nice touch!

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Please don't downplay it. It is a really great accomplishment. It sounds like you really have focus and a plan for your channel. I wish you continued success. Congratulations!