Is this funny or not!!??

Samantha McLean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently made it to one year on YouTube and i did a blooper video. i thought it was kinda funny and i wanted to add something different to the channel. it didn't get much views so now i'm thinking maybe its not that good. lemme know what you think and maybe how i can improve my content/ quality.
( Caution: adult language inside)

Last edited:

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Honestly? I dont think anything is wrong with it. I actually watched the entire video. My guess is that, basically you are having the same problems, its always cars or birds or tongue tangling, whereas some of the funniest bloopers I've seen have some ridiculous stuff happening,from cat doing the most random sh*t during the video, to falling from the chair. If you get what im saying.
Basically the video is GOOD, but the content is not as unique as it should bee to make a blooper video stand out from the others.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: Samantha McLean

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I really like how self-aware you are of the obstacles you faced in terms of audio and lighting - the current lighting you're using appears to be much better!
Fingers crossed for you, this made me chuckle.

Samantha McLean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like how self-aware you are of the obstacles you faced in terms of audio and lighting - the current lighting you're using appears to be much better!
Fingers crossed for you, this made me chuckle.
Glad it could at least make you chuckle. Thanks for watching and I appreciate the kind words.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Reactions: darkstarmedia

TheMileHighFiveClub

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This video is enjoyable. I don't think your bloopers have to be outrageous or unique to be funny, a little emotion goes along way. I found the clips of you getting frustrated at the birds and background noises very funny, getting tongue tied repeatedly with no additional reaction or emotion is less humorous, in my opinion anyway. But the video is entertaining, and gives your fans a glimpse behind the scenes.

Samantha McLean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This video is enjoyable. I don't think your bloopers have to be outrageous or unique to be funny, a little emotion goes along way. I found the clips of you getting frustrated at the birds and background noises very funny, getting tongue tied repeatedly with no additional reaction or emotion is less humorous, in my opinion anyway. But the video is entertaining, and gives your fans a glimpse behind the scenes.
Thanks so much., that was pretty much my aim. Just a little humor in the middle of all that tech videos. Appreciate the watch. Have a great day

Sent from my Nexus 6P