Is monetization ok on duplicated videos (original content creator)?

I think you'd get in trouble, probably if someone flags it for duplication (if their is that category)

This is what I wonder because I remember seeing collaboration video where they both upload the same video (they have different view counts).

This is what I wonder because I remember seeing collaboration video where they both upload the same video (they have different view counts).
That is because they are both in the video and equally earn the rights to it. They can do what they want with it. On the other hand, stealing other people's content is wrong and probably going to get a person shut down.

Can you monetize on duplicated videos? I have an old channel that I just want to leave it as it is and move the content to a new channel. I am not having much luck with searching for the answer >.<
truthfully do not do that just make the video in decent quality and sound wise and if you notice or a user informs you there is a quality issue just do a remake to the video:)

haha youtube might get angry for it and think the new uploaded one is a stolen video and remove it or send you a complaint

Back