Is making a personal Blog a good strategy?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i have been ready a lot of ways to make my work more creditable. I don’t know if righting a personal blog with great tips and reviews is worth it? What do you think?

Please share personal experiences and advice.

Thank you for your time,
-Big Home Toys Review

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ill consider doing it, should I gather a decent subscriber base on YouTube. Until then it would be too much work for me to work on 2 projects, ie. YouTube + Blog, and I think it's better to up my game on YouTube instead of splitting up my time for now.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It depends on what you want to do with it, and what your intentions are with it!
If you want to write it for fun or get exposure?
I do have a blog as well, in which I write all kinds of stuff and have something to write about during my trips and give updates on what i´m doing during those trips!

Jackie Pearce

YouTuber, writer, nerd, sushi lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Like others said, blogging is a lot of additional work, but it can be incredibly helpful depending on your goals. I have my own blog along with writing for other blogs (it's what I do for work), and the benefits are amazing as long as you can stay (mostly) consistent.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had my own blog for almost 15 years now and YouTube is an extension of that. It is a lot of work, but all of my social media presence was meant to funnel people back to the blog, but that never worked.