Is 200 subs good for a giveway?

Kaitlyn Moore

Hello Friends! And hopefully future subscribers haha
I'm almost at 200 subscribers! (I'm 8 away!) and I was wondering if 200 subs was a good amount to have a giveaway! Or should I wait until 500 or 1000? I just really want to thank my subscribers and fans you know? :)
xoxo Kaitlyn

Giveaways can definitely help your channel grow as they encourage new subscribers.
It depends on how involved and invested your current subscribers are.
If they watch you regularly and comment a lot - then I'd do a giveaway as you know it will be popular. But if they are subscribers that aren't too invested in your channel you might not get many people entering the giveaway.

Personally i think giveaways are always a great idea! Just make sure it's something people will think is worthwhile entering for and try to use the giveaway to attract more attention to your channel. Give away a product that's really popular right now. Ask your subscribers to share your video on their social medias etc. :)

Giveaways can definitely help your channel grow as they encourage new subscribers.
If they watch you regularly and comment a lot - then I'd do a giveaway as you know it will be popular. But if they are subscribers that aren't too invested in your channel you might not get many people entering the giveaway.

Personally i think giveaways are always a great idea! Just make sure it's something people will think is worthwhile entering for and try to use the giveaway to attract more attention to your channel. Give away a product that's really popular right now. Ask your subscribers to share your video on their social medias etc. :)
Awesome thanks! Yeah my fans comment a lot and are very interested in my videos :) Once I hit 200 subs I'll have a giveaway probably giving away some Sephora products <3

I agree with this. Plus if you do end up doing a giveaway don't spend too much money since it is a smaller amount.

Back