Intro and outro audio video or just audio?

goindeep

Hey guys I'm new here.

I recently started a yt channel. I have no idea what I'm doing but so far it's fun.

I'm wondering if it is easier to create two short videos one for the intro and one for the outro with say for example my selected music and images logos etc?

Or is better to add these manually and keep them separate?

I'm using Shotcut video editor.

Thanks

Don't really get what you mean :/. Do you mean if you should render out the intro and outro and add them to all your videos or if you should have it as part of the same project as your videos? If so I'd recommend rendering the intro and outro beforehand if they're always going to stay the same, it'll make rendering your videos faster.

Ughh yeah that's pretty much what I meant so. Would I gave these as separate video files I import/drag drop into my new project or is there another way?

Thanks

Ughh yeah that's pretty much what I meant so. Would I gave these as separate video files I import/drag drop into my new project or is there another way?

Thanks

Yeah just render them out as .mp4 or .mov and then import them into your project and they'll be just like any other video file.

Back